The ration card is an important document for citizens of India. It is required to purchase essential commodities at reasonable prices through the Public Distribution System.
This section will provide information about how to check if a person has a ration card in Assam.
The Assam ration card is a proof of residence and a means of identification. The card is issued by the Government of Assam to all the citizens in the state. The card contains information about the person and his/her family members.
The Ration Card can be used for availing ration from fair price shops, as well as for availing benefits under various government schemes.
The Ration Card can be checked online.
You need to enter your card number and the captcha code.
If you have any trouble, you can call up the toll-free number 1800-180-1818.
Who is eligible for applying for the issuance of a Ration Card in Assam?
To apply for a ration card in Assam, one needs to meet the following eligibility criteria –
One must be a citizen of India.
One must be residing in Assam for at least six months before applying for the ration card.
One should have an identity proof issued by the Government of India or any other document as per the Government’s orders.
One should not have been convicted under any law relating to atrocities against SCs and STs.
The applicant’s age should not exceed 60 years.
The applicant’s income should not exceed Rs 2 lakh per annum or Rs 1 lakh per annum if he/she is a woman, physically challenged person, ex-serviceman or an unemployed youth.
The Assam government has made it mandatory for every individual to have a ration card in order to avail the benefits of the Public Distribution System.
The eligibility criteria for applying for a ration card are as follows:
– The applicant should be an Indian citizen and should have been residing in Assam for at least six months.
– The applicant should not be less than 18 years of age or more than 60 years of age.
– The applicant should not be suffering from any mental illness or physical disability which prevents him/her from managing his/her affairs.
– The applicant must be unable to produce any document that proves his/her identity, citizenship and residence.
The following are the eligibility criteria for getting a Ration Card in Assam:
1. The applicant must be an Indian citizen and residing in Assam on the date of application.
2. The applicant must not be a member of any other family card holder.
3. The applicant must not be a member of any other family card holder in any other state/UT of India, except Jammu and Kashmir and Uttarakhand.
4. The applicant should have passed class 10th or equivalent examination from a recognized board or institution with English as one of the subjects and can read, write, speak and understand English language fluently without difficulty or aid (except for hearing disabilities).
5. In case the applicant is a woman she should have attained 18 years on the date of issue of Ration Card to her or on the date when her name is entered into the family card by her husband/father/son; whichever is later
Procedure to Check/Download Assam New Ration Card List
The Assam government has launched a new website for the public to check their ration card list. This website provides a simpler and more user-friendly interface than the previous one.
Step 1: Go to this webpage
Step 2: Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number
Step 3: Enter your name as it appears on your ration card
Step 4: Select your district from the drop-down menu
Step 5: Select your Assembly constituency from the drop-down menu
Step 6: Click on ‘Check’ button to download or view your ration card details
In this article, we will discuss the procedure to check and download Assam New Ration Card List.
1) Download the Assam New Ration Card List from the website www.assamproc.gov.in
2) Click on “Assam New Ration Card List” option in the homepage of website
3) Select your district from the drop-down menu and then click on “Submit” button
4) You can now see your district name in a list and click on it to get list of ration cards for that district
We’ll also show you how to check the newly released Assam Ration Card
– Visit the Assam government website or the Food and Civil Supplies department website.
– Enter your name, father’s/husband’s name, and address in the search bar.
– Search for your name in the list to see if you are eligible for a ration card.
– If you are eligible, click on “Apply Online” and follow instructions to apply for a new ration card.
Since the Assam Ration Card is such an important document, it’s crucial to keep it updated.
We’ll show you how to check the newly released Assam Ration Card, and how to update your card if necessary.
This blog will help you to know how to check the newly released Assam Ration Card.
This blog will show you how to check the newly released Assam Ration Card.
Assam Ration Card is a document that is issued by the state government of Assam to the citizens of Assam. It is an important document for accessing food and other essential items, like cooking gas.
The newly released Assam Ration Card can be checked online at https://assamrationcard.gov.in/